CCOF collaborator California FarmLink is currently accepting applications for their upcoming 2022 Resilerator educational program.
Designed for small and medium-scale farmers, ranchers, and fishery operators with at least two years of business management experience, the Resilerator program seeks to support producers on their path toward solidifying a sustainable, long-term, resilient business.
The 10-week course walks through a comprehensive business curriculum on business structure, labor, land tenure, accounting, taxation, credit, insurance, and regulatory compliance. The program also helps participants develop a vision for business resilience and a plan to get there.
• Applicants must own or lease the land on which they operate their farm, ranch, or fishery business.
• Applicants must own their farm, ranch, or fishery business, OR have been an operator in their family’s farm, ranch, or fishery business for at least two years.
Types of Operations That Can Apply*
• Field and row crop producers
• Nursery product producers
• Poultry or livestock operations
• Fishery businesses
*Please note, this course does not apply to agricultural operations that are primarily vineyards or orchards with only one harvest and one customer.
Course Date, Time, and Location:
• January 11–March 24, 2021
o 9:00–10:30 a.m., Tuesdays and Wednesdays
• The course will be held virtually
Apply now! Limited Space Available!
CA FarmLink is currently accepting applications until the course is filled.
The final deadline to apply is December 1, 2021.
Please apply at California FarmLink’s website.
To learn more about the Resilerator course, visit the California FarmLink website. Also note, the Spanish language version of the Resilerator Course (El Resilerador) will be offered in person next February 2022.