Change is in the air
The organic community is diligently working to comply with the new Strengthening Organic Enforcement USDA Rule. CCOF appreciates what a significant change these regulations pose and has created a wealth of resources to support this process.
SOE Video Series- Newly added CCOF Client Video!
Watch our videos in this series to learn more about how SOE may impact you and what you can do to comply with the requirements. We have added a video dedicated to the changes impacting CCOF clients. The following videos are available in both Spanish and English.
- Overview: What is SOE and Who is Impacted?
- CCOF Certified Client Support
- What Uncertified Brokers, Traders, Wholesalers, Importers, and Exporters Need to Know
- Requirements for Sealed and Tamper-Evident Retail Packaging for Marketers
- What Uncertified Private Label (Brand) Owners Need to Know
- What Uncertified Retail Establishments Need to Know
- What Uncertified Transport, Transloading, and Storage Facilities Need to Know
Updated Organic Certification Self- Assessment
Watched our videos and now want to review your unique activities under the new rule? Use our Organic Certification Self-Assessment! We have updated this flow chart to better speak to Private Label Brand Owners. We have also added a new page for Retail Establishments. This tool helps uncertified operations understand if they will need to be certified or if they will remain exempt.
Certified operations have been alerted of changes impacting their certification agreements. If you have not done so already, please resolve SOE related compliance matters and contact your Certification Service Specialist with any questions.
Uncertified operations can contact CCOF Applicant Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (831)-423-2263), extension 1 to learn more.