We work to respond to questions from certified members within 1-2 business days. CCOF certified operations can use the following to help determine the best contact:
- A request from CCOF on your Compliance Report - Contact the Certification Specialist who sent you the Compliance Report, their contact information will be in the email you received
- MyCCOF Login/password or navigation issue - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (831) 423-2263 to connect with our Certification Operations department
- To find a copy of your certificate, OSP, or inspection report - Log into MyCCOF or contact email@example.com or call (831) 423-2263 to connect with our Certification Operations department
- To update your OSP, e.g. new product, new label, new supplier, new input material or processing aid - email updates to firstname.lastname@example.org
- File a complaint
- Questions about an invoice - email@example.com
- For all other questions - Contact your Certification Service Specialist
- Be sure to review our other FAQs!
Anyone who is not certified by CCOF can Contact Us.