Register now for the GLOBALG.A.P. IHT, Capacity Building, and Farm Assurer Workshop-HPSS, hosted at the CCOF office in Santa Cruz, California on December 17-19, 2019.
CCOF is hosting the GLOBALG.A.P. experts for an in-depth review of the Harmonized Produce Safety Standard (HPSS), with two days of classroom education and one day of on-farm mock inspection using the HPSS.
Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to advance your Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) skills with the GLOBALG.A.P. IHT, Capacity Building and Farm Assurer Workshop-HPSS. Learn everything about the GLOBALG.A.P. System and Standard from our GLOBALG.A.P. expert trainer.
The workshop fee includes a certificate of attendance, meals, and refreshments during the workshop.
Presentations and standard documents will be sent by e-mail beforehand as PDF files. GLOBALG.A.P. members receive a 10 percent discount off registration fees.
This workshop is limited to 20 participants. Acceptance is based on first-come, first-served basis, so don’t delay! An e-mail and invoice for the participation fee will be sent to those confirmed.
What You Will Learn
GLOBALG.A.P. HPSS v1.1-2:
- Detailed review of the HPSS v1.1-2 General Regulations, based on the rules of the GLOBALG.A.P. Certification System.
- Detailed review of the HPSS v1.1-2 Control Points and Compliance Criteria (CPCC).
- Focused classroom discussions on trial audits, case studies and scenarios, and detailed question and answer sessions to understand how the GLOBALG.A.P. HPSS System will apply in practice.
The classroom learning is supplemented with an on-farm practical training to consolidate the gained knowledge.
Who Should Participate?
The training is open to all audit organizations and interested parties using the Produce GAPs Harmonized Standards or those who intend to offer audits/certifications for the Produce GAPs Harmonized Standards. This includes:
- Producers who may be audited to the GLOBALG.A.P. HPSS standard
- Accredited auditors for GLOBALG.A.P. HPSS who would like more information and experience
- Farm Assurers seeking recognition for their HPSS qualifications (Note: Farm Assurers must already be licensed for IFA Crops in order to gain recognition for HPSS)
- Certification Body In-House Trainers (IHT)
- Anyone interested in how the GLOBALG.A.P. Certification System operates
- Anyone interested in the Produce GAPs Harmonized Standards
CCOF provides competitive and accessible certifications to the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) benchmarked GLOBALG.A.P. standards. Often, we can combine your organic and food safety inspection in the same trip and by the same inspector! Visit CCOF’s food safety webpage for more information.