Each year, certified operations are required to submit a renewal contract and pay certification fees for the upcoming year. You will receive a renewal package (contract and annual certification fee invoice) by mail and email in early November.
Submit your contract and payment by January 1. Completing your renewal on time allows us to group inspections throughout the calendar year so they are as cost-effective and timely as possible for each operation.
You may submit your contract and payment online at www.ccof.org/renew or in MyCCOF using the “Renew now” and “Pay now” buttons. You may also complete your annual renewal by mail or by calling (831) 423-2263.
This year, we have included demographic questions on your renewal form. CCOF uses demographic information to support you with programs and information about relevant resources; we hope you will provide responses to help us better assist you. We maintain strict confidentiality of demographic information and will never release your information to external parties.
- November: Renewal contracts and invoices sent by email and mail.
- January 1, 2024: All renewal contracts and annual payments are due.
- February 15: A Notice of Noncompliance and a $150 late fee will be issued to operations that have not completed the renewal process (contract and payment) or surrendered their certification. This is also the last day to withdraw from certification without accruing 2024 certification fees.
- March 15: A Notice of Proposed Suspension and an additional $150 late fee will be issued to all operations that have not completed the renewal process.
- April 15: All operations that have not completed the renewal process will have their certification suspended. If your organic certification is suspended and you wish to be certified in the future, your certification must be reinstated by the National Organic Program (NOP) after a costly and lengthy process. We don’t want this to happen to you, so renew as soon as you can!
CCOF is happy to help you set up a payment plan if needed. Please contact our accounting department for more information about payment plans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCOF is committed to offering accessible certification services. We have a reputation for providing exceptional service and value, which we maintain by ensuring staff capacity and streamlined service. This year, we are updating the following certification fees effective November 1, 2023, to better reflect the workload associated with each:
- Application fee for NOP, ROC™, and OCal programs: $350
- Add Product fee: $120
- Global Market Access (GMA) Program fee for Japan, EU, Korea, and Taiwan: $300
- NOP Import Certificate fee: $75
- Reinstatement Application fee: $1,500
- Our Updated Expedited Service fees are as follows:
- Initial Expedited Certification: $2,525, includes application fee
- Expedited Add Facility or Equipment Certification: $2,000, includes facility/equipment fee
- Expedited Add Acreage Certification: $1,300
- Expedited Add Scope: $2,500