We are actively monitoring developments with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and pivoting as needed to support our staff and clients.
Beginning March 16th, most certification staff will work from home. This should not impact your ability to contact CCOF but there may be delays in normal turnaround times as we adjust to this new way of working. In addition, many of our staff are parents and school closures will impact their availability.
We are receiving inquiries regarding inspection scheduling and cancellations. CCOF is not currently cancelling inspections however we are able to postpone inspections if necessary due to the coronavirus. We will alert you in the event that we must place a hold on inspections in order to protect our individual and collective health. We are considering what a virtual inspection or desk audits may look like to ensure organic integrity is maintained in these trying times.
We are taking the following precautions, and ask for your help:
- CCOF is aware of shelter in place recommendations. We are following these directives and any currently scheduled inspections in counties with these recommendations will be postponed.
- Please continue with your inspection as scheduled if you feel comfortable to proceed.
- Please cancel your inspection if you have symptoms of a flu-like illness. Inspectors will cancel your inspection if they are showing similar symptoms.
- Get in touch with us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to postpone scheduling your inspection.
- For the time being CCOF is placing a hold on our two-day rush service through April or until notified otherwise. We will continue to offer five-day rush service for those who need quicker responses.
Please keep yourself and your family safe during this time. We encourage you to review the CDC’s recommendations for how to prepare for COVID-19. Refer to the CDC’s resources about COVID-19 for the most up-to-date announcements and information about the virus.
We will keep you updated with any changes. Feel free to reach out to us with questions anytime at (831) 423-2263 or email@example.com.