Who can apply for OCal Certification?

Esta página también está disponible en español

« Return to all FAQs

As this program is administered via the CDFA for cannabis cultivators and distributors and via the CDPH for manufacturers, only operations located in California and licensed by the Department of Cannabis Control can apply.

Explore additional Forms & Docs and FAQs with related topics
Certification Topics