CCOF certification offers comprehensive services at a minimal cost to our clients. We understand that keeping certification costs down is important to our clients. The following tips are great ways to save time and money:
- Have your paperwork organized and prepared for your annual inspections.
- Respond to CCOF Request for Information letters in a timely manner to avoid noncompliance fees.
- Pay your annual fees on time.
- Submit your annual renewal contract on time.
- Submit paperwork for adding new acreage or facilities at least 90 days in advance of the date certification is needed. Applications for new parcels and facilities must be reviewed by CCOF prior to inspection. Do not wait until your inspection to provide add acreage paperwork or new facility applications. See our Add Acreage Instructions and our New Equipment, Facility, or Address Change Form for details.
- Submit updates to your OSP 3 weeks in advance of your need for a response to eliminate the need for rush review fees.