Esta página también está disponible en español
CCOF Certified Operations
We work to respond to questions from certified members within 1-2 business days. CCOF certified operations can use the following to help determine the best contact:
- A request from CCOF on your Compliance Report - Contact the Certification Specialist who sent you the compliance report, their contact information will be in the email you received
- MyCCOF Login/password or navigation issue - Contact email@example.com or call (831) 423-2263 to connect with our Certification Operations department
- To find a copy of your certificate, OSP, or inspection report - Log into MyCCOF or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (831) 423-2263 to connect with our Certification Operations department
- To update your OSP, e.g. new product, new label, new supplier, new input material or processing aid - email updates to email@example.com
- File a complaint
- Questions about an invoice - firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all other questions about certification - Contact your Certification Service Specialist, their contact information is listed on your MyCCOF dashboard and at the top of every Compliance Report you receive from CCOF. You can also call (831) 423-2263 and ask to be connected to your Certification Service Specialist.
- Be sure to review our FAQs!