You can view all inputs/materials associated with your operation, including the approval status and approved on date, in your Material tab in MyCCOF.
Yes! MyCCOF is the first of its kind online organic certification management system. MyCCOF is free for all clients and provides access to records, bills, inspection reports, certificates, and more.
- Log in to MyCCOF and go to the Action Item Tracker tab.
- You are taken to the “My Action Items” sub-tab, where you can view your action items from CCOF.
- Go to the second sub-tab, “All Action Items”, to view the items you’ve sent to CCOF and items you’ve responded to.
- Find the action item(s) you’re interested in and find the “Due Date” column to see when CCOF is expected to review the item.
We want to help our certified members grow their businesses, and in doing so the organic marketplace. One way we promote our members is by maintaining a searchable online directory of our certified operations. Those looking to find organic products or services can search by keyword, location, or sales method, including Community Supported Agriculture (CSA), farmers' markets, wholesale, export, and more.
Use to register for CCOF's OSP Walk-Through Service, a comprehensive and complete overview of certification for your staff. CCOF provides time to meet with our staff and learn how to use our systems to improve your user experience.
How to Use Action Item Tracker in MyCCOF
- Go to the “Action Item Tracker” tab in MyCCOF.org.
- Click an action item to respond or review.
- Add communication and/or documents.
- Click "Mark complete and continue" if you're ready to submit to CCOF. You're not done, you haven't sent the response to CCOF!
- Once you’ve addressed all your action items, on the main Action Item Tracker tab page, click “Submit complete responses” to notify CCOF.
If you are unable to log into your MyCCOF account, use the “Forgot Password?” link below the Log In area.
Log in to MyCCOF and go to ‘Choose another account’ The ‘Companies’ list will show all operations that you are currently a contact for. To access the information for a specific account, click on the name or the client ID of the operation.
You will be brought to the home screen for the operation selected and will have access to all information connected to that specific operation.
Please submit all required documents via email to email@example.com, fax to (831) 423-4528, or by mail to the CCOF home address. For processors and Handlers, use the Handler OSP Update Guide to ensure you submit all forms.
Once the request is received an ‘Action Item’ will be made which you can track in your MyCCOF account. Access the ‘Action Items’ tab to view and track all pending requests.
MyCCOF provides the online tools that make certification simpler for you. Use MyCCOF to easily manage certification, track suppliers, and search and add materials for use in organic production.