Yes! MyCCOF is the first of its kind online organic certification management system. MyCCOF is free for all clients and provides access to records, bills, inspection reports, certificates, and more.
- Log in to MyCCOF and go to the Action Item Tracker tab.
- You are taken to the “My Action Items” sub-tab, where you can view your action items from CCOF.
- Go to the second sub-tab, “All Action Items”, to view the items you’ve sent to CCOF and items you’ve responded to.
- Find the action item(s) you’re interested in and find the “Due Date” column to see when CCOF is expected to review the item.
We want to help our certified members grow their businesses, and in doing so the organic marketplace. One way we promote our members is by maintaining a searchable online directory of our certified operations. Those looking to find organic products or services can search by keyword, location, or sales method, including Community Supported Agriculture (CSA), farmers' markets, wholesale, export, and more.
Use to register for CCOF's OSP Walk-Through Service, a comprehensive and complete overview of certification for your staff. CCOF provides time to meet with our staff and learn how to use our systems to improve your user experience.
If you are unable to log into your MyCCOF account, use the “Forgot Password?” link below the Log In area.
Log in to MyCCOF and go to ‘Company Data List.’ The ‘Company Data List’ will show all operations that you are currently a contact for. To access the information for a specific account, click on the name or the person symbol in the contact type column (pictured below).
Please submit all required documents via email to email@example.com, fax to (831) 423-4528, or by mail to the CCOF home address. For processors and Handlers, use the Handler OSP Update Guide to ensure you submit all forms.
Once the request is received an ‘Action Item’ will be made which you can track in your MyCCOF account. Access the ‘Action Items’ tab to view and track all pending requests.
MyCCOF provides the online tools that make certification simpler for you. Use MyCCOF to easily manage certification, track suppliers, and search and add materials for use in organic production.
Your MyCCOF account allows you to view invoice descriptions and outstanding balances for your operation!
- From within MyCCOF, navigate to the ‘Invoices’ tab for your operation and view past and present balances.
- Once in the ‘Invoices’ tab you can view your Account Status, Description of an Invoice, as well as any outstanding balances.*
To pay your balance online click this ‘Pay now’ button in MyCCOF.
Log in to MyCCOF to access information for your upcoming inspection. From within MyCCOF, navigate to the “Inspection Status” tab.