Do you have current certificates for CCOF-certified operations? Find out with our CCOF Certificate Portal!
The CCOF Certificate Portal makes managing certification easier for buyers and distributors of organic products. This one-of-a-kind service is the first online certificate tracking and management tool in the industry. With the CCOF Certificate Portal, you can:
- Find all your CCOF-certified supplier data in one place
- Easily identify your supplier’s standing: green, yellow, or red indicators allow for quick review of certification status
- Receive email notification if any certification status changes
- Track certifications and get certificates as soon as they are created
- Conveniently search for certificates by date
- Fly through your inspections with an organized queue of suppliers and real-time access to their certification status
- Rest assured when purchasing! Better tracking maintains organic integrity
- Never accept an uncertified load again! The CCOF Certificate Portal will save you time and costly mistakes
Log in to MyCCOF to start using the CCOF Certificate Portal
The CCOF Certificate Portal is a way to track the status of a CCOF certified operation. It is not your Organic System Plan (OSP) and does not reflect your approved suppliers. Choosing to track a CCOF operation DOES NOT connect that operation to your OSP. Send an official request to CCOF to add suppliers to your OSP via email at email@example.com or mail.