The Organic Seal: Recognition for Your Commitment
The only way to become truly recognized for your dedication to producing and manufacturing organically is to become certified organic. The presence of the USDA organic and/or CCOF seal on a product guarantees to the consumer that the food they are purchasing has been grown and produced according to federal organic standards. The CCOF name and seal are trusted as a mark of organic integrity by consumers and buyers worldwide.
Various formats of the CCOF, USDA, and foreign market organic logos can be found on our logo download page.
The CCOF "Non-GMO & More" seal underscores the prohibition of the use of GMOs in organic and recognizes the many contributions of organic to a healthier world. To meet the USDA organic regulations, farmers and processors must show that they are not using GMOs and that they are protecting their product from contact with GMOs from farm to table.
Labeling Guides and Resources
Our labeling resources are here to help you develop compliant labels for any product and destination market. Be sure to read through our labeling and packaging FAQs for further information about various labeling issues.
U.S. Domestic Labels
- Organic Labeling Guidelines
- Develop Compliant Organic Labels
- Farmers' Market Best Practices Guide
- Organic Claims on Websites and Other Marketing
- Retail Labeling Guide
- Organic Wine Labeling Guide
- Understanding Organic Labels and the Top 10 Reasons to Buy Organic
- Website Guidance
- International Market Labeling Guide
- User Manual for the European Union Logo
- Frequently Asked Questions about the EU Logo
- Korean Organic Logo and Labeling Information
- Canadian Labeling Information