Equipment, Facility or Address Change Form

Return to all Forms & Documents: Commonly used forms and Organic System Plan (OSP) pages you may need.

Use this form to notify CCOF that you will be moving or you plan to add a new facility or new equipment to your existing organic certification.

You will also need the following forms: H2.3, H4.0, H5.0, Handler Materials Application.

You may also need the following forms: H2.0, H2.0A, H2.0B, Co-Packer Application, or Business Change Application.

En Español

Fillable Form: