Michelob ULTRA Pure Gold’s passion for organic goes beyond barley. They are funding $500,000 in grants to help farmers transition, in partnership with CCOF. If you want to make the transition to organic, you may be eligible for a $5,000 grant.
The CCOF Foundation is pleased to offer grants for organic transition in partnership with Anheuser Busch and their Michelob ULTRA Pure Gold Contract for Change program.
The application period for 2020 is closed. Check back in 2021!
- Producers of all crop types are eligible for organic certification are encouraged to apply. Please note, cannabis and hemp production are not eligible for funding.
- Applicant must reside and farm in the United States (this includes U.S. territories)
- Applicant must have a minimum of 3-years in production (3 Schedule F Tax return required for application)
- Applicant must demonstrate their intent to farm organically
- Grant funds may only be used to support the applicants transition to USDA NOP certified organic production methods
- Applicant agrees to submit a final report at the end of the grant period and check in for the three years after the grant on the organic status of their fields
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or older at the time the application is submitted
- Farmers with at least 5-years of production experience
- Applicants who are underrepresented in the organic industry including, women, people of color, veterans, farm workers, and people with disabilities
- A demonstrated interest in organic production methods
- Applicants who have a plan for transitioning to certified organic production or who have identified a means to develop a plan for how they will transition their farm
- Farmers who can demonstrate financial need
- Preference for farmers who are new to organic farming