We work to respond to the following in 1-2 weeks:
- Updated labels for existing products
- Adding new acreage (subsequent inspection required)
- New inputs (fertilizer, pest control, sanitizers, etc.)
For other updates, such as the ones below, we work to respond within one month:
- New Products with or without labels
- Adding a facility or additional equipment (subsequent inspection required)
- General Organic System Plan (OSP) updates, OSP forms available on our website
- Your response to a request for information from CCOF
We cannot guarantee these timelines. During busy times of the year updates may take longer.
If you require a fast review, you may consider our Rush Review or Expedited Programs. The Expedited Program is for adding acreage or facilities/equipment – anything that requires an inspection. Use the Rush Review Program for all other updates.