Use MyCCOF Action Item Tracker to check the status of your updates and responses to CCOF.
- Log in to MyCCOF and go to the Action Item Tracker tab.
- You are taken to the “My Action Items” sub-tab, where you can view your action items from CCOF.
- Go to the second sub-tab, “All Action Items”, to view the items you’ve sent to CCOF and items you’ve responded to.
- Find the action item(s) you’re interested in and find the “Due Date” column to see when CCOF is expected to review the item. You can expect to hear from CCOF around this date.
Click image to enlarge.
Don't have a MyCCOF account? Create one here.
Don’t see your update or response in Action Item Tracker?
After CCOF receives and processes an update via firstname.lastname@example.org or through Action Item Tracker, we send you an auto-confirmation email notifying you that we received your request and that it’s pending review.
If you do not receive an auto-confirmation within 24-48 hours after you submit your update, we likely did not receive anything from you. Please resend your update to email@example.com or confirm you clicked “Submit Complete Responses” In Action Item Tracker.
Read our Action Item Tracker FAQ for instructions on how to use the tool
Please keep in mind our general timelines:
- Updated labels for existing products
- Adding a facility or additional equipment (subsequent inspection required)
- Adding new acreage (subsequent inspection required)
- New inputs (fertilizer, pest control, sanitizers, etc.)
- General Questions
Within one month (other updates, such as the ones below):
- New Products with or without labels
- General Organic System Plan (OSP) updates
- Your response to a request for information from CCOF
We cannot guarantee these timelines. During busy times of the year updates may take longer. If you require a faster response, please let us know as we may be able to accommodate your timeline. We also offer guaranteed two day and five day Rush Review for time sensitive situations. If you are interested in a Rush Review, please complete the form and submit it to CCOF.
A Certification Specialist will respond as soon as your update/response has been reviewed or if we have any questions.