How to Use Action Item Tracker in MyCCOF
- Go to the “Action Item Tracker” tab in MyCCOF.org.
- Click an action item to respond or review.
- Add communication and/or documents.
- Click "Mark complete and continue" if you're ready to submit to CCOF. You're not done, you haven't sent the response to CCOF!
- Once you’ve addressed all your action items, click “Submit complete responses” to notify CCOF.
Click image to enlarge.
About Action Item Tracker
Action Item Tracker is the MyCCOF companion tool to your Compliance Report. Use Action Item Tracker to respond to individual action items and requests from certification staff (also found on your Compliance Report) straight through MyCCOF.
Each client responsibility request is listed within Action Item Tracker, with details available for you to view by clicking on the action item. You can add communication and attach documents directly to the requests.
Once you reply and submit responses to CCOF, you'll receive an automated notification letting you know we've received your response. If you don't receive the email, double check you set all of your responses Ready to send, and clicked the Submit responses button on the main page.