Who We Are
Navore Market is a start-up focused on creating a local farm produce sales and distribution service in San Diego County. We are deploying a user-friendly platform for local family farms and Cottage Foods Operations (local producers) to bring them into the digital world and make their business more productive. Navore is employing different distribution methods to get local farm products into the hands of customers and create new avenues for sales for local producers.
Navore is looking for an energetic self-starter who has a love for locally produced foods and a desire to create change in the B to C marketplace. This is a start-up, so we are looking for you to evolve and grow with us. If you’re looking for a work environment that's different from your typical 9-5 then we are excited to meet you!
The Producer Sales Specialist will work closely with the Sales Team Lead to establish recruiting methods for our producers. These early connects will be key in the success of Navore, so authentic relationship building is a must. You will work independently in onboarding producers to use Navore’s services while also working in a team to determine the best tactics to help local producers run their business. This role would best fit a social, community-oriented individual who has a passion for local farm products.
Who You Are
- Comfortable with new technology: you consider yourself an “innovator”.
- Effective communication both written and verbal: you like to chat, and you’re good at it!
- Highly motivated: you do what you gotta do to get the job done (within reason of course).
- Desire to work in a startup: we want you here, but only if you do too.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member: gotta have the best of both worlds!
- Organizational skills and good attention to detail: we can't have you losing stuff.
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously: flexibility is key!
- Passionate about local farm products: good food, yummy food, good for you food.
What You’ll Do
- Full cycle recruiting for producers to use our service.
- Scout, recruit, and onboard potential producers.
- Onboard producers via driving to location, phone, email, and/or Zoom.
- Gather all new user information.
- Help producers set up accounts and develop strong relationships.
- Guide producers through an orientation program and provide ongoing help.
- Act as local farm producer’s main point of contact in all matters. Serve as a producer help-desk specialist and distribute help desk materials when needed.
- Track producer metrics for sales, website use and more.
- Maintain accurate producer records including keeping track of conversations, questions, opportunities for growth, and contract updates.
What You’ve Done
- Speak fluent Spanish with cultural understanding.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (not required)
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, agriculture, business development or customer service (can coincide with college)
- Built some connections or have knowledge of local San Diego County farmers
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office
- Familiar with CRM platforms (we will be using Zendesk)
What You’ll Get
- $65,000 - $75,000 base salary
- Please note the salary range listed is just one component of a competitive compensation package.
- Offers will be reflective of the candidate’s location and experience.
- Commissions will be earned based on client’s monthly sales
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Gas mileage reimbursement
- Incredible relationships with your local community
- 10 vacation days that will accrue in your first year
- 7 hrs. sick leave per month
- 7 paid holidays + 2 paid flexible holidays
Please visit to apply: https://jobs.gusto.com/postings/navore-llc-producer-sales-specialist-c745898c-4a0e-4779-a85b-ba7cda979ef6