CCOF audits our organic members enrolled in the ROC Program to the ROC Soil Health, Animal Welfare and Social Fairness pillars of the ROC Framework. We are currently hiring individuals that meet the following requirements for ROC social compliance audits:
- Education - certificate, training, college or university degree in agriculture, social sciences, social justice, or related field with 5+ years of related field/industry experience, or 5+ years of industry experience.
- Completion of at least one of the following trainings:
- SA 8000 (Social Accountability International)
- SMETA (Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit)
- WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production)
- IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors)
3. At least one of the following levels of experience:
- 2+ years as a Fair Labor Association (FLA) IEM auditor or SCI assessment experience
- 2+ years textile mill and farm international assessment experience
- 2+ years as a social farm auditor with experience as a lead auditor
- 2+ years as an auditor for other Fair-Trade schemes
Hiring is based on regional supply and demand loads, location, and experience. CCOF contracts with qualified organic inspectors based on regional needs. It is important that inspectors be located near our members or have the ability to plan cost-effective travel. Additional training with CCOF may be required.
If you are interested in applying or learning more about ROC audit opportunities, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please do not contact this email for general employment opportunities.