|Información en Español|
Every year, you are required to submit the annual Continuation of Certification contract and pay your certification fee. In early November, we will mail your renewal package—including the contract and invoice—and email you all the necessary information.
To complete the renewal process and remain certified in good standing, you must complete your renewal contract and pay your annual certification fees by January 1 of the year.
Renewals may be submitted by mail or online. CCOF will send you emails with instructions. Also, new this year, we have easy payment and renewal buttons available in MyCCOF!
CCOF has worked hard to provide the shortest and simplest renewal process of all U.S. certifiers. In fact, it has become a model under the NOP’s Sound and Sensible initiative. Completing your renewal on time allows us to group inspections so they are as cost-effective and timely as possible. Help us serve you and other operations efficiently, and avoid unnecessary costs by completing your contract and submitting payment by the due date.
If you need to set up a payment plan, please contact our accounting department at email@example.com. We are happy to work with you. Thank you for taking the time to renew your organic certification with us! We look forward to another year of growing the organic movement with you.
- November – Renewals sent by email and followed up by mail.
- January 1 – All renewals and annual payments are due.
- February 14 – A Notice of Noncompliance and a $75 late fee will be issued to all operations that have failed to complete the renewal process. This is also the last day to withdraw from certification without accruing certification fees in that calendar year.
- March 15 – A Notice of Proposed Suspension and an additional $75 late fee will be issued to all operations that have failed to complete the renewal process.
- April 15 – All operations that have failed to complete the renewal process will have their certification suspended. If your certification is suspended and you wish to be certified organic in the future, your certification must be reinstated by the NOP after a costly and lengthy process.
Read our Frequently Asked Questions for more help: www.ccof.org/faqs.
New this year – Renew online in Spanish!
The quickest way to renew your certification with CCOF is by using our online renew form. Now, for the first time, CCOF is offering you the ability to renew online in Spanish! Visit www.ccof.org/renovacion-en-linea to use the Annual Renewal Contract en espanol!
Complete your renewal by January 1 and get discounts on CCOF merchandise and a chance to win a free inspection!
Complete your renewal (both contract and payment or payment plan) by January 1 and you will be entered to win a free inspection, up to $500. CCOF will award three free inspections! In addition, you will receive a discount code for 10% off all CCOF merchandise such as signs and stickers to use during the month of January.