July 17, 2015
We are very pleased to announce that CCOF has significantly upgraded our phone system to better serve you. As a result, all CCOF extensions have changed to four digits. This means that when you call, you will need to listen closely to the new options. Improvements include:
- Direct-dial staff phone numbers, which allow you to program numbers into your phone and reach staff faster. All staff can be reached at (831) 346-#### (their personal four-digit extension).
- An easy-to-use directory of staff names
- Significantly improved access and transferring to staff
CCOF always strives to provide a cost-effective service that is as responsive as possible. At times, we may be unavailable or it may not be possible to reach one of our staff because they are on the phone with other customers. We still want to hear from you! Please leave a message or email us and we’ll get back to you promptly.
How do I know who to call?
All CCOF certified members are assigned a Certification Service Specialist who is available to answer questions and address certification issues. You can find the name and number for your service specialist in a number of ways. Once you do, we suggest making a note of their name, email, and phone number.
- Most CCOF letters identify your Specialist at the bottom and include their direct number.
- The “Service Rep” tab in MyCCOF identifies both your Specialist and the Inspection Supervisor in charge of assigning your inspection.
- Visit our full listing of Certification Service Specialists at www.ccof.org/css to find yours (by location).
- Call us and ask! We’re happy to help you.
Simple or general requests?
For simple requests, call the CCOF main number at (831) 423-2263 then dial 2 for MyCCOF questions, 3 for new certificates, or 4 to address payments. To reach staff by department, dial 5 and then select 1 for farm, 2 for livestock, 3 for handlers, or 4 for inspection issues.