add a wine or wine label

EU Wine Approval Application

If your operation is producing wine that may be exported to the EU or exporting wine to the EU, you will need to complete the EU Wine Approval Application. CCOF will verify that your wines meet EU production requirements as part of your enrollment in the GMA program.



Subscribe to RSS - add a wine or wine label